Vacancy No. GF01
Established in 1799, TWM Solicitors LLP is a leading South East law firm with 200 people in offices across Surrey and London. We are a full service firm - for private clients we are renowned for family law, residential property, tax planning, trusts, wealth management and wills and probate and for business clients we have teams dealing with the full range of corporate and commercial law, dispute resolution, employment and commercial property.
Overview of the Vacancy
TWM Solicitors LLP require an experienced Legal PA on a fixed term contract basis to cover maternity leave in the Family Law department at the Guildford Office. The contract is for 6 months initially but could well be extended and we are looking for a beginning of December start.
The successful applicant will have: previous experience as a legal secretary; legal background in Family Law; excellent audio typing skills; a professional approach to clients, good customer service skills; advanced IT skills and will have the ability to work to deadlines by prioritising own workload effectively. The successful candidate will be highly accurate, pro-active, excellent team player and will use their own initiate.
- Prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing; and prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up to date diary for his/her partner
- Attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care
- Ensure the confidentiality of the Firm’s and clients’ documentation and information
- Undertake on-line form filling requirements
- Operate the Firm’s Case Management System
- Arrange for all copying to be done, in person if an office assistant is not available to undertake the task
- Administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the office manual
- Maintain or improve on the current standards of document presentation
- Consider improvements to the efficiency of the department
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (full-time equivalent)
- Private medical cover
- Corporate dental rates
- Contributory pension (5% from employer, 3% from employee)
- Life Assurance - 4 x annual salary
- Annual bonus scheme (payable in November)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long service awards
- Travel to work loan scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Career Development Plans
- Study support
- Dress Down Fridays/end of month drinks and numerous social events
If you are interested, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
TWM Solicitors (www.twmsolicitors.com) is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
No Agencies Please