TWM Solicitors have considerable expertise in dealing with disputes concerning property.
The Firm has a large and well regarded Property department and much of the Dispute Resolution team’s work involves acting for existing clients who have property interests. We also act for many managing agents with whom we have developed close working relationships.
Property disputes can range from the relatively straightforward to the extremely complex.
We have a team of lawyers of varying degrees of seniority and experience so that we can assign the right level of fee-earner to the matter in the interests of providing the most cost-effective solution to our clients.
We enjoy close links with selected specialist Barristers, whose expertise we can call upon as required. Furthermore we can also call upon the expertise of our large Property team.
Examples of the sort of cases that we deal with are as follows:
- Boundary & Other Neighbour Disputes;
- Disputes Between Joint Owners;
- Claims For Beneficial Interests In Property;
- Rent arrears and possession claims in respect of private domestic properties;
- Leaseholder service charge disputes;
- Disputes concerning leases of commercial premises – rent/service charge arrears – dilapidations claims; and
- Building disputes.