TWM Solicitors has considerable expertise in dealing with disputes concerning property.
We have a large and well regarded Property department, and much of the Dispute Resolution team’s work involves acting for existing clients who have property interests. We also act for many managing agents with whom we have developed close working relationships.
Property disputes can range from the relatively straightforward to the extremely complex.
Our team of expert lawyers have varying degrees of seniority and experience, so that we can assign the right level of fee-earner to the matter in the interests of providing the most cost-effective solution to our clients.
We enjoy close links with selected specialist Barristers, whose expertise we can call upon as required. Furthermore, we can also call upon the expertise of our colleagues in our Property team.
Examples of the types of cases that we deal with, are as follows:
- Boundary & Other Neighbour Disputes;
- Disputes Between Joint Owners;
- Claims For Beneficial Interests In Property;
- Rent arrears and possession claims in respect of private domestic properties;
- Leaseholder service charge disputes;
- Disputes concerning leases of commercial premises – rent/service charge arrears – dilapidations claims; and
- Building disputes.
Make An Enquiry
Watch our video
An introduction to TWM, our services and the people
"Simon Brew quickly got to grips with my case, absorbing the large amount of information I sent to him during the early stages, before offering clear and constructive advice on the best way forward. In a nutshell, Simon got on with the job with no noticeable or unreasonable delays arising from the pandemic."
The Legal 500 - 2022