Company Incorporation & Administration
A company is owned by its shareholders. The ability to transfer shares for value is directly linked to the share register and all matters pertaining to the issue and transfer of shares being in order. Our services ensure that these matters are dealt with properly.
There are also legal requirements and failure to meet these could result in either civil or criminal sanction. Issues include:
- Confirmation statement
- Filing of accounts within 9 months
- Issue of shares
- Filing of certain shareholder resolutions
- Appointment and removal of officers
- Registration of charges
- Change of accounting reference period
- Change of registered office
- Change of name
Again we can help to ensure that the company is incorporated with a suitable set of Articles of Association and the affairs of the company are kept in good order.