Company Formation & Company Secretarial Services
TWM Corporate Services Ltd was set up specifically to help with company formations and to provide directors with the necessary support to meet their ongoing statutory obligations.
We provide this company formation service to a wide range of privately owned companies (whether limited by shares or guarantee) and partnerships. The benefits of coming to TWM for these company formation services are:
- You focus on running your business, knowing experts are looking after the company from an administrative perspective;
- We have a dedicated team that provides a personal service, ensuring that all statutory requirements are complied with, in particular in respect of Companies House statutory filings;
- You have direct access to a named contact in the team to handle any issues that arise;
- Should the company need to change its structure or review its fundamental reason for being, lawyers in TWM’s business law team are on hand to advise; and
- TWM is a full service law firm providing a one stop shop for all of your legal needs.
To download our information sheet click Company Secretarial Information Sheet
To make a general enquiry, email a member of our team and we will ensure a prompt response email@example.com
If you know the structure of the company you wish to form, simply complete the appropriate questionnaire and return it to us. There is no obligation at this stage and a member of the team will contact you to discuss next steps.
- Limited by shares (leasehold collective enfranchisement)
- Limited by shares
- Limited by guarantee (property management)
- Limited by guarantee
- Limited liability partnership
Alternatively, if you are unsure of what structure is right for you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01483 752700.
We have particular expertise in the formation and running of companies when they are set up for the purpose of purchasing the freehold of a block of flats for example. In these circumstances, email email@example.com or visit the Enfranchisement & Lease Extension section of this website.
Our role on your behalf will be to:
- Understand your company formation requirements;
- Complete, check and file all Companies House incorporation documents;
- Write up the statutory registers in accordance with the requirements of the Companies Act 2006, in hard copy format and electronic copy upon request;
- Provide hard copy company books (comprising the aforementioned statutory registers); and
- Provide first board minutes, where necessary.
We are able to incorporate most types of company electronically, without the need for paper forms, the turnaround time being two working days. When filed via post, it can take up to five working days from receipt by Companies House for them to process the incorporated documents.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and for a quote.
We are also able to incorporate Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs) and carry out ancillary work such as the drafting of an LLP Agreement. Please contact us for a quote.
Company Secretarial Services
Provision of a registered office address
We offer use of our Guildford office address as the registered office of the company. Any documents received on behalf of the company will be recorded and dealt with in accordance with your instructions.
Cost: £250+VAT p.a. payable in advance and non-refundable, reduced to £150+VAT p.a. if purchased together with company secretarial services.
Directors “service” address
All company officers are required to provide Companies House with a “service address”, which is shown on the public record. The service address is the address to which notices and documents may be sent. If the service address is set as the director’s residential address, then their address will be made publicly available.
Directors may see this as a privacy concern, and accordingly may wish to have their service address noted as the company’s registered office. This is a service we are able to provide at no additional charge for the first director, and at £50 + VAT p.a. payable in advance and non-refundable for the second and each subsequent director who wishes to use this service.
Provision of Company Secretarial Services
- Provision of a corporate nominee Company Secretary;
- Electronic and/or hard copy filing at Companies House;
- Filing annual return;
- All aspects of company administration;
- Preparing and filing accounts of dormant companies, which have been dormant since incorporation; and
- Filing (but not preparing) accounts of non-dormant companies.
Cost £250+VAT p.a. payable in advance and non-refundable.
The combined cost of registered office and provision of company secretarial services is £400 + VAT p.a. payable in advance and non-refundable.
Other company secretarial work not mentioned above can be carried out on a time spent basis. For further information either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call reception on 01483 752700.