The Firm today:
- The total number of staff across our offices is over 200;
- The Firm is Lexcel accredited;
- The Firm holds the Conveyancing Quality Standard, issued by The Law Society;
- The Managing Partner is Matthew Truelove and the Senior Partner is Howard House;
- There are 32 partners and 52 other fee earners;
- The firm’s turnover for the year ended 31 July 2016 was £14.46 million;
- The firm has offices in nine locations. Guildford, Cranleigh, Epsom, Leatherhead, London (Chelsea), London (Fulham), London (Mayfair), Reigate and Wimbledon;
- The Legal 500 (a leading independent guide to UK law firms) recommends our family, employment, corporate and commercial, commercial litigation, contentious trusts & probate, tax & trusts and commercial property teams;
- Chambers UK recommends our employment and hr advice, family & matrimonial, litigation, private client and real estate teams;
- The Firm's partner charity (chosen by staff) is Surrey Air Ambulance and we have raised in excess of £60,000 to date;
- We have particular expertise in a number of sectors including golf clubs, independent schools and hair & beauty.
- The aim in all that we do is to help our clients achieve their objectives in whichever way that might be defined; and
- We believe it is possible to build a successful business based on the values of respecting and being pleasant to everyone with whom we come into contact.
Make An Enquiry
If you have a question or would like to send a Twitter enquiry to our team, please click on the link belowFollow @twmsolicitors
Watch our video
An introduction to TWM, our services and the people
"I have used the team at TWM for some years and have always found them to be of great assistance in often trying circumstances"
Client of Epsom office