The Firm today:
- The total number of staff across our offices is over 200;
- The Firm is Lexcel accredited;
- The Firm holds the Conveyancing Quality Standard, issued by The Law Society;
- The Managing Partner is Matthew Truelove and the Senior Partner is Howard House;
- There are 32 partners and 52 other fee earners;
- The firm’s turnover for the year ended 31 July 2016 was £14.46 million;
- The firm has offices in nine locations. Guildford, Cranleigh, Epsom, Leatherhead, London (Chelsea), London (Fulham), London (Mayfair), Reigate and Wimbledon;
- The Legal 500 (a leading independent guide to UK law firms) recommends our family, employment, corporate and commercial, commercial litigation, contentious trusts & probate, tax & trusts and commercial property teams;
- Chambers UK recommends our employment and hr advice, family & matrimonial, litigation, private client and real estate teams;
- The Firm's partner charity (chosen by staff) is Surrey Air Ambulance and we have raised in excess of £60,000 to date;
- We have particular expertise in a number of sectors including golf clubs, independent schools and hair & beauty.
- The aim in all that we do is to help our clients achieve their objectives in whichever way that might be defined; and
- We believe it is possible to build a successful business based on the values of respecting and being pleasant to everyone with whom we come into contact.